Saturday, October 10, 2009

Week one in review

I have now completed my first week of graduate school.  Here’s how it went.  (You’ll notice that there’s not a lot of class work being done.  This may or may not change in the future. I kind of hope it doesn’t, but realize it should.)

Monday: Woke up around 10.  Had breakfast.  Lounged around.  Read scriptures.  Eventually got dressed.  Did some laundry.  Watched most of Return of the King.  Went to FHE.

Tuesday:  Got up around 11.  Got ready.  Did more laundry.  Went to campus to open a bank account.  It took over an hour.  Should have gone to the library afterward, but didn’t want to.  Went to ASDA (English Wal-Mart) and spent $200 on food and stuff that I already own in the States but couldn’t bring with me.  Lame.

Wednesday:  Got up around 10:30 after staying up late to watch the end of Return of the King that I hadn’t finished on Monday.  Went shopping in the afternoon instead of going to the library.  Bought some new long-sleeved tops since it’s cold here.  Attended Institute and scoped out the guys. 

Thursday: Got up late again.  Puttered around the house doing nothing very important.  Intended to go to the library before class but didn’t.  Went to class from 4-6.  Talked to Nicole about guys.

Friday: Went to the library for an hour and a half.  Checked out 5 books.  Finally something productive is being done.  Ate lunch.  Chatted with my roommate.  Read one chapter of said books.

Saturday:  Got up at 11:30.  Played around on the internet.  Read my scriptures.  Didn’t read anything for my classes.  Ate a kebab for dinner.  Watched a movie.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure you knew that I would make a comment, right!? Enjoy it for now because it can't last long!! What a cushy life!

    ReplyDelete