Thursday, October 22, 2009

Introducing...

I realized I have not yet introduced my other roommate.  So without further ado, I give you, Nicole.  She’s brilliant.  She’s of Jamaican descent, so now I have a black friend.  Yahoo!  (I know what you’re all thinking and no, none of her relatives work on any cruise ships.  And her brothers are too young.)  Anyway, she’s from the east, actually very near Kim.  We sat on her bed and talked for a couple of hours the first night we met.  It was great.  She’s full of energy and loves to shop.  I think we’ll have a great time together.  Being around her makes me feel like I’m young again, which is great.  We laugh all the time when we're together and have had many extremely important discussions on such topics as chips and hair.  When we first met, she wasted no time in getting to the heart of the matter and asked if there were any guys I thought were cute and about my love history.  She has promised to help me find some worthy snogs.  She also agrees that our house is freezing and has agreed to take my side on the heating issue.  

No comments:

Post a Comment