Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Autumn on campus

Everyone has been asking for a few pictures of what campus looks like, so I carried my camera around last week like a total dork and took a few pictures.  I hope it was worth my public humiliation.
This is one of the older buildings on campus.  It houses part of the law school.  I'm considering hanging out in front to pick up a lawyer.  I'll keep you posted.

These are some of the lovely trees on campus.  The campus is fairly old (like over a hundred years) so there are a lot of old trees.  It's beautiful.

This is the way I walk to class sometimes.  Don't worry mom, I don't walk there alone after dark.  And Jack the Ripper died long ago.  

This is the lake on campus.  Pretty posh, having a lake on campus.  I have grand plans for what to use this lake for, but haven't yet found anyone with which to accomplish those plans.  

2 comments:

  1. Wow! It's beautiful! I always wished BYU had more older buildings on campus like the Maeser. The WILK just isn't cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Andrea, it's beautiful! Just like I imagined but better! Thanks for being willing to be humiliated for our benefit. ;)
    It's nice to envision your surroundings when you talk about what you are doing.
    ps. I am aware "the Ripper" is deceased, but I'm still glad you don't walk there alone after dark.

    ReplyDelete