Wednesday, December 2, 2009

You don't know what you've got till it's gone

Things I miss the most about America:

      1.   Functional deodorant (I’m going to stock up over Christmas)

      2.    Mexican food that has flavor (The Brits really don’t like spicy food)

      3.  The Bill of Rights (No explanation necessary)

      4.   Crunchy peanut butter (No one does it like the Americans)

      5.    Central heating (This radiator business is killing me)

      6.    Driving (I’ve walked more in the last 3 months than the previous 3 years)

      7.    Clothing and shoe sizes I understand (I still have no idea what size I wear) 

      8.    Funny TV (Luckily I can watch the good stuff online)

      9.    A large selection of cold cereals (I’m getting tired of Cheerios)   

      10.  Baggers at the grocery store (I have a new-found respect for their skills)

No comments:

Post a Comment